Women’s Perfume or French Perfume Specials – Can Men Use Them?
Women are supposedly from Venus and men from Mars; their likes, dislikes and interests are often very different and at other times surprisingly similar. This is true especially when it comes to choosing their fragrances. Some would debate whether men can wear women’s perfume and vice versa, French Perfume Specials in South Africa but on the whole quite a lot of people would say why not?
It is quite common that some women actually like and/or prefer the scents of men’s perfume to those made for women. They like them so much that they are quite happy to wear them all – exclusively wear them all the time. Likewise there are men who find perfumes that are classified as women’s perfume to be their ideal fragrance. This is why it’s worth considering and comparing some of the things that differentiates women’s fragrances from perfume for men.
Women’s perfume can tune into who a woman is; she may be soft and alluring, loud or moody, calm or bubbly. While a man can be reserved, aggressive, macho or easy going, this are some of the traits can be represented in their choice of perfume. There’s a perfume to suit every mood or temperament.
Perfume ingredients for women’s scents usually have light floral and fruity characteristics. Fragrances made in this style are the most popular amongst younger women who are the biggest market share of the perfume buying public. Older women tend to go for fragrances that contain heavy floral notes and some spices to add maturity and mystery to the blend.
Men’s perfume on the other hand differs from women’s because they tend to contain more spicy, woody and green earthy notes. While they can be light and airy or deep and spicy, their ingredients are creatively blended to appeal to its target end user, men.
Perfume makers have made bucket loads of money by concentrating their artistic creativity and resources on giving the market what it wants. They are able to create some of the most popular perfumes that women and women of all ages and income bracket buy and use today. This is very apparent when you consider the growing number of top actors, celebrities, sports personalities and models that are now bring out new perfumes all the time under the umbrella of the big perfume houses.
Ultimately, whether or not a man can wear perfumes for women or a woman use men’s perfume is not such a big deal. When you find a perfume that appeal to you it’s worth giving it a try regardless of its classification. So why not carry out a mini experiment by visiting the fragrance aisle at your favorite department store and try some of the perfumes classified for the opposite sex. Spray the one you like out on the inside of your wrist to see how it reacts with your body chemistry. Who knows you just might discover it suits you just fine.
Interesting Facts About French Perfume Specials in South Africa:
About French Perfume Specials in South Africa:
There are many flower fragrances used in perfumes but no fragrance can beat the smell of Rose which is known as the 'Queen of Flowers'. Roses are known for not only their beauty but also for their delicate scent and fragrant oil. Rose oil is one of the valuable ingredients in most perfumes for women. Rose Perfumes are feminine and classy and favorite with most women. Given below are some popular rose fragrances.
1) Paul Smith Rose: Paul Smith Rose Perfume is a fresh floral fragrance for women was launched in the year 2007. It comes with a blend of different scents like Turkish rose oil, green tea along with light sparkling smell of magnolia and violet flowers. This is a great summer fragrance.
2) Yardley English Rose: When speaking of Rose fragrances how can I forget Yardley English Rose? This English rose perfume is one of the popular from the brand of Yardley. With its own unique blend of this timeless fragrance Yardley English Rose by Yardley of London for Women has been enchanting women around the world for generations. If you love the smooth and refreshed feeling Yardley English Rose can work the magic for you.
3) Stella Rose Absolute: Stella Rose Absolute launched by the design house of Stella McCartney in 2005 is a luxurious and sophisticated perfume for women and one of the best rose perfumes hands down.
4) Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Perfume: Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau women designed by perfumer Serge Kalouguine belong to the floral fragrances group.This Perfume was launched by Diptyque in 1983. This is a totally natural, rose-infused scent with notes of black currant leaf and Bulgarian rose. It is one of the most popular summer scents and is popular with both men and women.
5) Creed Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare: Speaking of rose fragrances Creed Fleur de The Rose Bulgare is a sophisticated fragrance made from the rarest Bulgarian roseand does not come cheap. It is a long lasting perfume that belongs to the floral green fragrance group. It is a refreshing and classy fragrance which most women find difficult to resist.
6) Woods Of Windsor True Rose: Woods of Windsor True Rose women that belongs to the floral fragrance group and was launched in 2002. This is a cool, fresh and calming pink rose fragrance with notes of crisp green leaves and chamomile encased by notes of exotic dusty violet and damask rose. The base of the fragrance comes in sensual aromatic woods, musks and regal iris.
Wearing Rose fragrances are considered to be classy and romantic. If you like to smell like Roses all the floral fragrances for women listed above can help. These are also popular choices during Summer and also as gifts for women.
French Perfume Specials in South Africa
In today's society smelling nice and having the right scent is at the up most of importance. But finding the right fragrance to suite is not always that simple. This is a list I have composed of the top 5 best selling Women's Fragrances and Men's from our website.
Top 5 Women's Fragrances
Created by the design house of Chanel in 1921, Chanel #5 is classified as a refined, floral, soft fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of modern floral's, and balanced notes.
Calvin Klein Eternity
From Calvin Klein comes Eternity, a romantic, floral scent that breathes with the subtle aroma of a spring garden. Both classic and contemporary, it echoes timeless quality and modern style.
Agent Provocateur Maitresse
It has top notes of white lotus petals and white ylang ylang, caressed by the pure essence of osmanthus core, and immersed in jasmin sambac. With a base of velvet white suede and musk.
Chloe by Chloe
This beautiful floral fragrance for women won a Fragrance industry award. A luscious but light scent, it is sure to please. The top notes are Freesia, Litchi and Peony. The heart notes are a floral bouquet of Lily of the valley, Magnolia and Rose. The base notes are powdery; the dry down is enhanced by Cedar wood, Musk, and Amber.
Davidoff Cool Water
Launched by the design house of Davidoff in 1996, COOL WATER is classified as a sharp, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of citrus, pineapple, and woody notes. Accompanied by the scent of the pure ocean air. It is recommended for daytime wear.
Top Five Men's Fragrances
ARMANI By Giorgio Armani
This scent is a necessity in the collection of the gentleman of style. It is a clean, citrusy scent with notes of lavender, bergamot, cedar, clove, nutmeg, and patchouli. This dashing cologne compliments the three piece suit as well as evening attire.
Diesel Fuel For Life
Fuel for Life by Diesel launched in 2007 created by Annick Menardo and Jacques Cavallier. This fragrance is considered to be an energetic powdery scent. With top notes of anise and grapefruit,middle notes of raspberry,lavender.Base notes of heliotrope and dry woods. It is recommended for any occasion.
Dolce & Gabbana By Dolce & Gabbana
Launched by the design house of Dolce & Gabbana in 1994, DOLCE & GABBANA is classified as a refined, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of lemon, orange, lavender, sage, cedar and tobacco.
Givenchy Blue Label by Givenchy
Pour Homme Blue Label by Givenchy is fun, exciting for any man. This masculine scent possesses a blend of bergmot, grapefruit, tangerine, pepper, cardamom, cedarwood and vetiver. Cool, invigorating and at the same time sensual.
Dior Homme By Christian Dior
Top notes of lavender, sage, and bergamot; a heart of iris, cocoa, and amber with a vetiver, patchouli, and leather dry down.
What Are the Types of Women's Perfume?
Are you confused by all the different types of women's perfume? Do you know what the types or flavors mean? You may have heard a perfume described as being a floral or oriental, woody or citrus, but then have heard one described as a floral oriental. It can appear to be very confusing but if you have a basic understanding of the main categories, then the subcategories are just extensions of the mains, in way of blends.
There are three fragrance notes to every perfume. The top, middle and base. They change over time which is why when you first smell a scent on yourself it is different to when you smell it an hour or so later. Depending on your own body chemistry it can become deeper and more alluring or it could become where you find the smell quite distasteful. For this reason it is wise to test a perfume on yourself and wait an hour or two before you make that final purchase.
The four main traditional categories or families are:
- Floral - This is an easy one because floral means flower and this fragrance has a flowery scent. Subtle and gentle it can be worn at any time. A famous 'floral-aldehyde' perfume is Chanel No 5.
- Woody - These have an earthy tone and are perfect for feeling fresh and alive but still giving that aura of sophistication. Angel Perfume by Thierry Mugler has woody undertones.
- Citrus - This one is fruity, fresh and crisp. Britney Spear's Believe Perfume, is a Citrus scent and can be worn day or night.
- Oriental - These perfumes are sweet and spicy and the 'strongest' of all the perfumes. They depict a certain 'strength' as they are intoxicating and sensual. Wearing this type of womens perfume and you are sure to stand out in the crowd, no matter if you are at work or play. Poison by Christian Dior is a well known Oriental fragrance.
Today you also hear perfumes described as being a 'Green, Chypre or Fougere.' As with any advances in an industry, perfumes are no different. This is why new categories are appearing. As the times change, so do people's desires and tastes. What type of women's perfume do you like? Everyone has their own choice and your choice will become your 'signature.'
- French Perfume For Sale South Africa
- French Perfume Brands South Africa
- French Perfume online South Africa
- French Perfume webSites South Africa
- French Perfume names South Africa
- French Perfume deals South Africa
- French Perfume prices South Africa
- French Perfume 2017-2018 South Africa
- French Perfume South Africa
- Perfume For Women Cataluge South Africa
- Perfume For Women Specials South Africa
- Perfume For Women For Sale South Africa
- Perfume For Women Brands South Africa
- Perfume For Women online South Africa
- Perfume For Women webSites South Africa
- Perfume For Women names South Africa
- Perfume For Women deals South Africa
- Perfume For Women prices South Africa
- Perfume For Women 2017-2018 South Africa