Women’s Perfume or Perfumes For Women Online – Can Men Use Them?
Women are supposedly from Venus and men from Mars; their likes, dislikes and interests are often very different and at other times surprisingly similar. This is true especially when it comes to choosing their fragrances. Some would debate whether men can wear women’s perfume and vice versa, Perfumes For Women Online in South Africa but on the whole quite a lot of people would say why not?
It is quite common that some women actually like and/or prefer the scents of men’s perfume to those made for women. They like them so much that they are quite happy to wear them all – exclusively wear them all the time. Likewise there are men who find perfumes that are classified as women’s perfume to be their ideal fragrance. This is why it’s worth considering and comparing some of the things that differentiates women’s fragrances from perfume for men.
Women’s perfume can tune into who a woman is; she may be soft and alluring, loud or moody, calm or bubbly. While a man can be reserved, aggressive, macho or easy going, this are some of the traits can be represented in their choice of perfume. There’s a perfume to suit every mood or temperament.
Perfume ingredients for women’s scents usually have light floral and fruity characteristics. Fragrances made in this style are the most popular amongst younger women who are the biggest market share of the perfume buying public. Older women tend to go for fragrances that contain heavy floral notes and some spices to add maturity and mystery to the blend.
Men’s perfume on the other hand differs from women’s because they tend to contain more spicy, woody and green earthy notes. While they can be light and airy or deep and spicy, their ingredients are creatively blended to appeal to its target end user, men.
Perfume makers have made bucket loads of money by concentrating their artistic creativity and resources on giving the market what it wants. They are able to create some of the most popular perfumes that women and women of all ages and income bracket buy and use today. This is very apparent when you consider the growing number of top actors, celebrities, sports personalities and models that are now bring out new perfumes all the time under the umbrella of the big perfume houses.
Ultimately, whether or not a man can wear perfumes for women or a woman use men’s perfume is not such a big deal. When you find a perfume that appeal to you it’s worth giving it a try regardless of its classification. So why not carry out a mini experiment by visiting the fragrance aisle at your favorite department store and try some of the perfumes classified for the opposite sex. Spray the one you like out on the inside of your wrist to see how it reacts with your body chemistry. Who knows you just might discover it suits you just fine.
Interesting Facts About Perfumes For Women Online in South Africa:
About Perfumes For Women Online in South Africa:
There are many flower fragrances used in perfumes but no fragrance can beat the smell of Rose which is known as the 'Queen of Flowers'. Roses are known for not only their beauty but also for their delicate scent and fragrant oil. Rose oil is one of the valuable ingredients in most perfumes for women. Rose Perfumes are feminine and classy and favorite with most women. Given below are some popular rose fragrances.
1) Paul Smith Rose: Paul Smith Rose Perfume is a fresh floral fragrance for women was launched in the year 2007. It comes with a blend of different scents like Turkish rose oil, green tea along with light sparkling smell of magnolia and violet flowers. This is a great summer fragrance.
2) Yardley English Rose: When speaking of Rose fragrances how can I forget Yardley English Rose? This English rose perfume is one of the popular from the brand of Yardley. With its own unique blend of this timeless fragrance Yardley English Rose by Yardley of London for Women has been enchanting women around the world for generations. If you love the smooth and refreshed feeling Yardley English Rose can work the magic for you.
3) Stella Rose Absolute: Stella Rose Absolute launched by the design house of Stella McCartney in 2005 is a luxurious and sophisticated perfume for women and one of the best rose perfumes hands down.
4) Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Perfume: Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau women designed by perfumer Serge Kalouguine belong to the floral fragrances group.This Perfume was launched by Diptyque in 1983. This is a totally natural, rose-infused scent with notes of black currant leaf and Bulgarian rose. It is one of the most popular summer scents and is popular with both men and women.
5) Creed Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare: Speaking of rose fragrances Creed Fleur de The Rose Bulgare is a sophisticated fragrance made from the rarest Bulgarian roseand does not come cheap. It is a long lasting perfume that belongs to the floral green fragrance group. It is a refreshing and classy fragrance which most women find difficult to resist.
6) Woods Of Windsor True Rose: Woods of Windsor True Rose women that belongs to the floral fragrance group and was launched in 2002. This is a cool, fresh and calming pink rose fragrance with notes of crisp green leaves and chamomile encased by notes of exotic dusty violet and damask rose. The base of the fragrance comes in sensual aromatic woods, musks and regal iris.
Wearing Rose fragrances are considered to be classy and romantic. If you like to smell like Roses all the floral fragrances for women listed above can help. These are also popular choices during Summer and also as gifts for women.
Perfumes For Women Online in South Africa
Are you confused by all the different types of women's perfume? Do you know what the types or flavors mean? You may have heard a perfume described as being a floral or oriental, woody or citrus, but then have heard one described as a floral oriental. It can appear to be very confusing but if you have a basic understanding of the main categories, then the subcategories are just extensions of the mains, in way of blends.
There are three fragrance notes to every perfume. The top, middle and base. They change over time which is why when you first smell a scent on yourself it is different to when you smell it an hour or so later. Depending on your own body chemistry it can become deeper and more alluring or it could become where you find the smell quite distasteful. For this reason it is wise to test a perfume on yourself and wait an hour or two before you make that final purchase.
The four main traditional categories or families are:
- Floral - This is an easy one because floral means flower and this fragrance has a flowery scent. Subtle and gentle it can be worn at any time. A famous 'floral-aldehyde' perfume is Chanel No 5.
- Woody - These have an earthy tone and are perfect for feeling fresh and alive but still giving that aura of sophistication. Angel Perfume by Thierry Mugler has woody undertones.
- Citrus - This one is fruity, fresh and crisp. Britney Spear's Believe Perfume, is a Citrus scent and can be worn day or night.
- Oriental - These perfumes are sweet and spicy and the 'strongest' of all the perfumes. They depict a certain 'strength' as they are intoxicating and sensual. Wearing this type of womens perfume and you are sure to stand out in the crowd, no matter if you are at work or play. Poison by Christian Dior is a well known Oriental fragrance.
Today you also hear perfumes described as being a 'Green, Chypre or Fougere.' As with any advances in an industry, perfumes are no different. This is why new categories are appearing. As the times change, so do people's desires and tastes. What type of women's perfume do you like? Everyone has their own choice and your choice will become your 'signature.'
Top 6 Rose Perfumes For Women
With hundreds of brands out there and thousands of fragrance in the market, it is hard to choose which one is the best fragrance for you. I have used perfumes for more than 10 years and I would like to share with you the world's best women's fragrances, highly rated by Top fashion magazines and reviewers, and I have chosen 5 of my all time favourites which I still use till now.
Angel Perfumes by Thierry Mugler
In Paris, Thierry Mugler, age 20, was a window designer for a trendy boutique and a freelance stylist for various fashion houses. He presented his first collection in 1973, which was well received, and subsequently started up the fashion house that bears his name. His style is always avant-garde and angels are his recurring theme, symbolizing the qualities he sees in woman - soft yet strong, innocent yet seductive. His first perfume, Angel, was designed to be quite different from others at that time - essentially it should not fade away when fashions changed. Angel is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli. Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums The bottle was to be based on a star of blue-tinged crystal, another of Mugler's concepts, but for contrast with the coldness of the glass the perfume was to be warm and earthy, reminiscent of childhood experiences of fairgrounds, cotton candy, and chocolate mixed with an elixir of fruit and caramel. It took 18 months to devise this complicated fragrance, which is issued in up to eau de parfum concentration.
Channel no 5 by Channel
There is no more famous perfume than Channel No5, which Marilyn Monroe famously confessed was all she wore in bed, and no more legendary person in the world of fashion and perfume than Coco Channel, who in 1921 selected it from five samples given to her by its creator, Ernest Beaux. She kept the number because it was her lucky number: her collections were always shown on the fifth day of the fifth month. Channel No5 is classified as a refined, floral, soft fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of modern florals, and balanced notes. It's long-Lasting, Great Value, Subtle, Alluring, Clean & Fresh and will draw you lots of compliments. Channel makes all its own fragrances with their "nose", Jacques Polge and retains special links with jasmine and May rose growers in Grasse to ensure it gets jasmine of an exceptionally high quality. For many years Channel used a number of famous faces to advertise No5, including Catherine Deneuve (in the United States), and most recently Carole Bouquet, who is seen to represent the ideal Frenchwoman of today. It is suitable for daily use, work, special occasions and signature fragrance.
Joy Perfumes by Jean Patou
Joy Perfume is launched by the design house of Jean Patou in 1930. Jean Patou was a great innovator. Born in 1887, he moved to Paris in 1910 founded his fashion and perfume house in 1919, and died in 1936 aged 49. He was essentially a man of the 1920s an 1930s and he seems to have come into the fashion world quite suddenly, for we hear little of him until he presented his first collection in 1919. In 1930, Jean Patou wanted to send a gift to his many regular international clients who he knew would be unable to visit Paris that year. He asked Almeras to create something very strong and simple, and it has to be made regardless of the cost of the ingredients. It is the quality of the rose and jasmine used which makes Joy so special; one ounce, it is said, requires over 10,000 jasmine flowers and 28 dozen roses. Joy is classified as a refined, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of rare oils including jasmine and rose. But Joy does not just smell of Rose and Jasmine, it smells huge, luscious and utterly wonderful. It is suitable for daily use, work and evening wear.
Dune Perfumes by Christian Dior
Christian Dior established Parfums Dior with the launch of Miss Dior in 1947. He had always been attracted to fragrances and once confessed that as a child he had never dreamed of becoming a dress-designer; his early memories of women were not of their dresses but the perfumes they wore. Altogether Parfums Christian Dior has launched 18 fragrances and Dior perfumes are always innovative, designed to set new trends. Dune which won the 1993 FiFi award for best woman's fragrance, introduced the oceanic note which has been popular ever since and made it Dior's best selling perfume. Dune is classified as a refreshing, oriental and woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of amber, wallflower as well as watery notes of the fresh, cool sea air. Incredibly exudes an aura of warmth & harmony. It is recommended for daily use, work and daytime wear.
L'Heure Bleue Perfumes by Guerlain
In 1828, Pierre-Francois-Pascal Guerlain opened his first little store in Paris, he began by producing different personalized fragrances for each of his clients. With his reputation growing, he gained a royal warrant from the Queen of Belgium and in 1853, his Eau Imperiale perfume delighted the Empress Euginie. He was appointed his Majesty's Official Perfumer and went on to provide perfumes for half the royal houses in Europe. Since then, Guerlain has so many top-class perfumes and the company has produced well over 300 fragrances. But I am just going to attempt to describe the best of the lot, the L'Heure Bleue. In 1912, it was Pierre-Francois-Pascal Guerlain's grandson, Jacques Guerlain that created this famous, innovative floral-oriental L'Heure Bleue, it means 'the blue hour'. L'Heure Bleue is a blend of roses, iris, and jasmine. L'Heure Bleue is most certainly a feminine, timeless stunner. For women favoring subtle, slightly sweet and even less spicy fragrances, this classic scent must be tried.
- Mens Perfume Online South Africa
- Branded Perfumes For Womens Online South Africa
- Perfume Outlet Online South Africa
- Fragrance Online South Africa
- Buy Fragrance Online South Africa
- Discount Fragrances Online South Africa
- Fragrances Online Shopping South Africa
- Online Fragrance Stores South Africa
- Fragrance Shop Online South Africa
- Women’s Fragrances Online South Africa