Women’s Perfume or Womens Perfume Sets – Can Men Use Them?
Women are supposedly from Venus and men from Mars; their likes, dislikes and interests are often very different and at other times surprisingly similar. This is true especially when it comes to choosing their fragrances. Some would debate whether men can wear women’s perfume and vice versa, Womens Perfume Sets in South Africa but on the whole quite a lot of people would say why not?
It is quite common that some women actually like and/or prefer the scents of men’s perfume to those made for women. They like them so much that they are quite happy to wear them all – exclusively wear them all the time. Likewise there are men who find perfumes that are classified as women’s perfume to be their ideal fragrance. This is why it’s worth considering and comparing some of the things that differentiates women’s fragrances from perfume for men.
Women’s perfume can tune into who a woman is; she may be soft and alluring, loud or moody, calm or bubbly. While a man can be reserved, aggressive, macho or easy going, this are some of the traits can be represented in their choice of perfume. There’s a perfume to suit every mood or temperament.
Perfume ingredients for women’s scents usually have light floral and fruity characteristics. Fragrances made in this style are the most popular amongst younger women who are the biggest market share of the perfume buying public. Older women tend to go for fragrances that contain heavy floral notes and some spices to add maturity and mystery to the blend.
Men’s perfume on the other hand differs from women’s because they tend to contain more spicy, woody and green earthy notes. While they can be light and airy or deep and spicy, their ingredients are creatively blended to appeal to its target end user, men.
Perfume makers have made bucket loads of money by concentrating their artistic creativity and resources on giving the market what it wants. They are able to create some of the most popular perfumes that women and women of all ages and income bracket buy and use today. This is very apparent when you consider the growing number of top actors, celebrities, sports personalities and models that are now bring out new perfumes all the time under the umbrella of the big perfume houses.
Ultimately, whether or not a man can wear perfumes for women or a woman use men’s perfume is not such a big deal. When you find a perfume that appeal to you it’s worth giving it a try regardless of its classification. So why not carry out a mini experiment by visiting the fragrance aisle at your favorite department store and try some of the perfumes classified for the opposite sex. Spray the one you like out on the inside of your wrist to see how it reacts with your body chemistry. Who knows you just might discover it suits you just fine.
Interesting Facts About Womens Perfume Sets in South Africa:
About Womens Perfume Sets in South Africa:
There are many flower fragrances used in perfumes but no fragrance can beat the smell of Rose which is known as the 'Queen of Flowers'. Roses are known for not only their beauty but also for their delicate scent and fragrant oil. Rose oil is one of the valuable ingredients in most perfumes for women. Rose Perfumes are feminine and classy and favorite with most women. Given below are some popular rose fragrances.
1) Paul Smith Rose: Paul Smith Rose Perfume is a fresh floral fragrance for women was launched in the year 2007. It comes with a blend of different scents like Turkish rose oil, green tea along with light sparkling smell of magnolia and violet flowers. This is a great summer fragrance.
2) Yardley English Rose: When speaking of Rose fragrances how can I forget Yardley English Rose? This English rose perfume is one of the popular from the brand of Yardley. With its own unique blend of this timeless fragrance Yardley English Rose by Yardley of London for Women has been enchanting women around the world for generations. If you love the smooth and refreshed feeling Yardley English Rose can work the magic for you.
3) Stella Rose Absolute: Stella Rose Absolute launched by the design house of Stella McCartney in 2005 is a luxurious and sophisticated perfume for women and one of the best rose perfumes hands down.
4) Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Perfume: Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau women designed by perfumer Serge Kalouguine belong to the floral fragrances group.This Perfume was launched by Diptyque in 1983. This is a totally natural, rose-infused scent with notes of black currant leaf and Bulgarian rose. It is one of the most popular summer scents and is popular with both men and women.
5) Creed Fleur de Thé Rose Bulgare: Speaking of rose fragrances Creed Fleur de The Rose Bulgare is a sophisticated fragrance made from the rarest Bulgarian roseand does not come cheap. It is a long lasting perfume that belongs to the floral green fragrance group. It is a refreshing and classy fragrance which most women find difficult to resist.
6) Woods Of Windsor True Rose: Woods of Windsor True Rose women that belongs to the floral fragrance group and was launched in 2002. This is a cool, fresh and calming pink rose fragrance with notes of crisp green leaves and chamomile encased by notes of exotic dusty violet and damask rose. The base of the fragrance comes in sensual aromatic woods, musks and regal iris.
Wearing Rose fragrances are considered to be classy and romantic. If you like to smell like Roses all the floral fragrances for women listed above can help. These are also popular choices during Summer and also as gifts for women.
Womens Perfume Sets in South Africa
With hundreds of brands out there and thousands of fragrance in the market, it is hard to choose which one is the best fragrance for you. I have used perfumes for more than 10 years and I would like to share with you the world's best women's fragrances, highly rated by Top fashion magazines and reviewers, and I have chosen 5 of my all time favourites which I still use till now.
Angel Perfumes by Thierry Mugler
In Paris, Thierry Mugler, age 20, was a window designer for a trendy boutique and a freelance stylist for various fashion houses. He presented his first collection in 1973, which was well received, and subsequently started up the fashion house that bears his name. His style is always avant-garde and angels are his recurring theme, symbolizing the qualities he sees in woman - soft yet strong, innocent yet seductive. His first perfume, Angel, was designed to be quite different from others at that time - essentially it should not fade away when fashions changed. Angel is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli. Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums The bottle was to be based on a star of blue-tinged crystal, another of Mugler's concepts, but for contrast with the coldness of the glass the perfume was to be warm and earthy, reminiscent of childhood experiences of fairgrounds, cotton candy, and chocolate mixed with an elixir of fruit and caramel. It took 18 months to devise this complicated fragrance, which is issued in up to eau de parfum concentration.
Channel no 5 by Channel
There is no more famous perfume than Channel No5, which Marilyn Monroe famously confessed was all she wore in bed, and no more legendary person in the world of fashion and perfume than Coco Channel, who in 1921 selected it from five samples given to her by its creator, Ernest Beaux. She kept the number because it was her lucky number: her collections were always shown on the fifth day of the fifth month. Channel No5 is classified as a refined, floral, soft fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of modern florals, and balanced notes. It's long-Lasting, Great Value, Subtle, Alluring, Clean & Fresh and will draw you lots of compliments. Channel makes all its own fragrances with their "nose", Jacques Polge and retains special links with jasmine and May rose growers in Grasse to ensure it gets jasmine of an exceptionally high quality. For many years Channel used a number of famous faces to advertise No5, including Catherine Deneuve (in the United States), and most recently Carole Bouquet, who is seen to represent the ideal Frenchwoman of today. It is suitable for daily use, work, special occasions and signature fragrance.
Joy Perfumes by Jean Patou
Joy Perfume is launched by the design house of Jean Patou in 1930. Jean Patou was a great innovator. Born in 1887, he moved to Paris in 1910 founded his fashion and perfume house in 1919, and died in 1936 aged 49. He was essentially a man of the 1920s an 1930s and he seems to have come into the fashion world quite suddenly, for we hear little of him until he presented his first collection in 1919. In 1930, Jean Patou wanted to send a gift to his many regular international clients who he knew would be unable to visit Paris that year. He asked Almeras to create something very strong and simple, and it has to be made regardless of the cost of the ingredients. It is the quality of the rose and jasmine used which makes Joy so special; one ounce, it is said, requires over 10,000 jasmine flowers and 28 dozen roses. Joy is classified as a refined, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of rare oils including jasmine and rose. But Joy does not just smell of Rose and Jasmine, it smells huge, luscious and utterly wonderful. It is suitable for daily use, work and evening wear.
Dune Perfumes by Christian Dior
Christian Dior established Parfums Dior with the launch of Miss Dior in 1947. He had always been attracted to fragrances and once confessed that as a child he had never dreamed of becoming a dress-designer; his early memories of women were not of their dresses but the perfumes they wore. Altogether Parfums Christian Dior has launched 18 fragrances and Dior perfumes are always innovative, designed to set new trends. Dune which won the 1993 FiFi award for best woman's fragrance, introduced the oceanic note which has been popular ever since and made it Dior's best selling perfume. Dune is classified as a refreshing, oriental and woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of amber, wallflower as well as watery notes of the fresh, cool sea air. Incredibly exudes an aura of warmth & harmony. It is recommended for daily use, work and daytime wear.
L'Heure Bleue Perfumes by Guerlain
In 1828, Pierre-Francois-Pascal Guerlain opened his first little store in Paris, he began by producing different personalized fragrances for each of his clients. With his reputation growing, he gained a royal warrant from the Queen of Belgium and in 1853, his Eau Imperiale perfume delighted the Empress Euginie. He was appointed his Majesty's Official Perfumer and went on to provide perfumes for half the royal houses in Europe. Since then, Guerlain has so many top-class perfumes and the company has produced well over 300 fragrances. But I am just going to attempt to describe the best of the lot, the L'Heure Bleue. In 1912, it was Pierre-Francois-Pascal Guerlain's grandson, Jacques Guerlain that created this famous, innovative floral-oriental L'Heure Bleue, it means 'the blue hour'. L'Heure Bleue is a blend of roses, iris, and jasmine. L'Heure Bleue is most certainly a feminine, timeless stunner. For women favoring subtle, slightly sweet and even less spicy fragrances, this classic scent must be tried.
Scents that Attract Women
In the world of women's perfume there are lots of choices. Most women have a favorite particular scent, and most women also have a preference as to the type of scent they enjoy most. Often times a perfume can be chosen by occasion as well. There are romantic, spicy, floral, musky, and other types of scents that match moods, occasions, personal preference and more. Perfumes are usually categorized by specific ingredients, which is what makes the individual scent and its unique flavor.
Best Spicy Scents
Spicy perfumes fall into the Oriental Spicy category. They became popular in the 90's and offer concoctions and blends full of spices, rich musky flowers, ambers, cloves, gingers, and overall are very strong scented blends with an opium quality. Here is a list of the best in spicy designer perfumes that offer exotic, rich, very, spicy and fragrant scents. Many experts suggest these are best for evening wear because they are so rich, but I think a perfume can be worn any time the women feels like it.
1. Cinnebar by Estee Lauder
2. Youth Dew by Estee Lauder
3. Dune by Christian Dior
4. Rush by Gucci
5. Obsession by Calvin Klein
6. Magie Noire by Lancome
7. Shalimar by Guerlain
8. Ciara by Revlon
9. Chergui by Shiseido
10. Black by Bulgari
11. Still by Jennifer Lopez
12. Opium by Yves Saint Laurent
13. Samsara by Guerlain
14. Ginger by Rush
15. Gingerbread by Demeter
16. Emeraude by Coty
17. Hermes by Hermes
18. Amarige by Givenchy
19. Organza by Givenchy
20. Ysatis by Givenchy
- Ladies Perfume Sets South Africa
- Coach Perfume Set South Africa
- Chanel Perfume Gift Set South Africa
- Women’s Perfume 2017-2018 South Africa
- Women’s Perfume South Africa
- Perfume For Men Cataluge South Africa
- Perfume For Men Specials South Africa
- Perfume For Men For Sale South Africa
- Perfume For Men Brands South Africa
- Perfume For Men online South Africa
- Perfume For Men webSites South Africa
- Perfume For Men names South Africa
- Perfume For Men deals South Africa
- Perfume For Men prices South Africa
- Perfume For Men 2017-2018 South Africa
- Perfume For Men South Africa
- Fragrances For Women Cataluge South Africa
- Fragrances For Women Specials South Africa
- Fragrances For Women For Sale South Africa
- Fragrances For Women Brands South Africa
- Fragrances For Women online South Africa
- Fragrances For Women webSites South Africa
- Fragrances For Women names South Africa